Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sooo...matches arent allowed in checked baggage?

I just realized that I have matches in my checked luggage. I have this little owl carrying case thing that I packed and the matches have been in there for months and it just hit me that I never took them out! I've been trying to find out what happens if you bring something that's not permitted iin checked luggage. I don't want to lose my DKNY shoes! I'm sure no one will catch that reference...okay in all seriousness why are matches not permitted? What if my luggage somehow catches on fire :O supposedly that's happened. My flight leaves at 10:51. Is this really a big deal? Should I go hunt down the baggage handlers? I don't even know if they're strike anywhere matches or safety ugh I don't even smoke, I just thought the match pack thing was cute so I stuffed in my damn owl bag!! Also, theyre like the mini pack of matches that you get from a restuarant. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment