Sunday, July 17, 2011

Does she want me too??keep getting mixed signals?

In the begining she came on very strong i knew she was flirting. after a few months i wrote her a letter and told her i was atrracted to her. she said she was flattered and wasnt looking for a relationship. i waited for an indication that she wanted it to go further i suggested outings shpn swimming she will always say yes then cancle.i gave up and stoped talking to her for 8months which she did everything in her power to get me to talk to her again.so finally i did and were right back where we started she flirts and compliments and tells people how pretty i am and gives me gifts and does anything for me except she will not spend time with me.i'm so confused and fustrated can someone shed ome light on this please???

No comments:

Post a Comment