Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I try to make peace with this girl or just move on?

I have been going to a vietnamese restaurant several times for the last few months and the only female waitress (asian girl) has given me every indication that she is attracted to me (and no, I am not some idiot who thanks every woman wants me). A few weeks ago, I went in and saw her again. By the time I went to sit down; I realized that she was preparing a seat for me at the table where she was taking a break. She didn't say anything to me the rest of the time I was there and since then, every time I have gone back, she won't talk to me; she even turns and walks in the opposite direction if she sees me. I don't know what to do, I can't believe she is acting like this over where I chose to sit. I didn't even realize what she wanted, I just went to the first empty table I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment