Saturday, July 16, 2011

Could i possibly be pregnant?

I'm on birth control and I don't get my period At all so that really doesn't help me with any indication of pregnancy. me and my boyfriend don't use condoms my appetite has increased immensely lately and I've been having heat flash is the past few days are heat flashes be a symptom of pregnancy? also I haven't had any morning sickness but my ankles are swollen and my urine has been a tad bit cloudy the past couple times I peed. also I have a little bump in my stomach and my stomach use to be flatbut when I suck it in it doesn't really go away shrinks a little bit but it doesn't disappear completely. I check my weight and I haven't really gained weight so what could that be a possibility that I'm pregnant ?I don't really wanna waste money on a test unless it's definitely a possibility that I'm pregnant I don't really have time to go to the doctor but if the test comes out positive I will definitely make time to go to the doctor . so could I be pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment