Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Do i have the characteristics of cancer? Please help!?

Looking on the internet and trying to diagnose yourself is the worst possible thing you can do. Every person who does this comes away worrying that they have Cancer, AIDS, lyme disease, you name it. I once had a week of sleepless nights convinced I had all 3 because apparently I had "symptoms" according to a website I found. I obviously had nothing wrong with me. I can see you are very worried so I suggest you back to the doctor and tell him how worried you are and show him the new lump. You had all your blood work done recently and it was fine, so I am sure you have nothing to worry about. Please go to the doc and put your mind at ease. Leave the diagnosing to the professionals. The internet is not the place to do this. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment