Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can a sib. husky live with a lhasa apso?

well, i really want a sib. husky for Christmas i have already asked my parents for one for my birthday they we cant. they said a high chance of me getting one for Chrismas. but we have another small female dog which is a llasa apso. she is very sweet and nice but can be protective of her toys. she will nip at me or someone trying to take them away. i have herd that sib, huskys can get along with smaller dogs if you get one that is a puppy and still learning what is right and what is wrong. oh im on my dads yahoo btw. i have asked for a puppy so if i get the dog it will be a puppy i have also herd that they have a high strike rating. if a sib, husky is a bad dog to put with a lhasa apso. then i might change to a boreder collie. please no rude or mean answers. i just wanted to know. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment